Please find below the preliminary programme of the conference. Please note that this programme might change according to organisational necessities.
Each day will start with registration and coffee (8:30-9:30) and the lunch break is from 12:50 to 14:30.
Abbreviations and venues are listed below the table. Cumulus Working Groups are listed in italics.
TUESDAY 16 JUNE
WEDNESDAY 17 JUNE
THURSDAY 18 JUNE
FRIDAY 19 JUNE
Please find the mentioned abbreviations below:
– EIDD: European Institute for Design and Disability
– Business I. I.: Business, Industry & Innovation
– Leadership S.: Leadership and Strategy
– AADTE: Art and Design Teacher Education and Pedagogy
– ReVeDa: Research Vectors in Design and Art
– DESIS: Design for Social Innovation towards Sustainability
The conference will have three venues:
– Faculty of Architecture at Via Antonio Gramsci, 53, 00197 Roma RM (main activities, all parallel sessions)
– Main Sapienza Campus at Piazzale Aldo Moro, 5, 00185 Roma RM (opening event)
– Faculty of Architecture at Piazza Borghese, 9, 00186 Roma RM (satellite events)
We recommend booking accommodations accordingly; common booking platforms feature a large number of options.