Please find below the preliminary programme of the conference that will take place 8-11 June 2021.
Each day will start with registration and coffee (8:30-9:30) and the lunch break is from 12:50 to 14:30.
Abbreviations and venues are listed below the table.
*General Assembly is open to representatives of Cumulus member schools. Please contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions. The venue is at the Aula Magna of the Faculty of Architecture at via Antonio Gramsci 53
Please find the mentioned abbreviations below:
– WG & CONV: Cumulus Working Groups and Conversations
– POSTERS: Poster round tables
The conference will have three venues:
– Faculty of Architecture at Via Antonio Gramsci, 53, 00197 Roma RM (main activities, all parallel sessions)
– Main Sapienza Campus at Piazzale Aldo Moro, 5, 00185 Roma RM (opening event)
– Faculty of Architecture at Piazza Borghese, 9, 00186 Roma RM (satellite events)
We recommend booking accommodations accordingly; common booking platforms feature a large number of options.