You can register to the conference and pay by Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) at the link https://link.webropolsurveys.com/EP/E733AF026CC4AE16 . Please note that:
– the system allows 20 minutes to carry out the payments. If unpaid, the registration is not saved, and you need to register again;
– students and PhD candidates under the age of 30 should be prepared to attach a copy of their student ID or other certificate that clearly describes their current status;
– the payment will be carried out on behalf of the Cumulus Association, to the account of Aalto University Foundation, Finland, through a dedicated payment site outside of this website;
– delegates who require a visa invitation should contact us at email@example.com after registering.
Please find below all the registration fee categories and time discounts.
– Welcome Reception and Participant kit;
– Admission to all scientific sessions, workshops and Keynote presentations;
– Conference lunches and coffee breaks;
– Closing Dinner & Party
Registration fees do not include:
– Transportation expenses;
– Cultural guided tours;
Submissions will be published in the conference proceedings if (at least one of) the authors register to the conference to present the work.
Cancellations must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The registration fee will be refunded if cancellation is received by 15 April 2020. No refunds will be made for cancellations received after this date. Please note that a processing fee of 50 € will be deducted from all refunds, and orders are processed as a whole, so options (accompanying persons registration) cannot be refunded separately. It is possible to change the name of the participant free of charge.