You can register to the conference and pay by Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) at the link https://webropol.com/ep/roma2021
While registration for physical participation is closed, you can still register for virtual participation. On our virtual event platform, you will be able to follow all sessions live or asynchronously, as all session recordings will be available on the platform for one week, including papers, working groups, new member fairs, thematic exhibitions and posters with the respective round tables. Through the dedicated platform & mobile app, participants will have access to social networking features reserved for the registered delegates, already beyond 450 in total. Please check out this page for an overview of the programme.
Please note that:
– the system allows 20 minutes to carry out the payments. If unpaid, the registration is not saved, and you need to register again;
– students and PhD candidates under the age of 30 should be prepared to attach a copy of their student ID or other certificate that clearly describes their current status;
– the payment will be carried out on behalf of the Cumulus Association, to the account of Aalto University Foundation, Finland, through a dedicated payment site outside of this website;
– delegates who require a visa invitation should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org after registering.
Please find below all the registration fee categories and time discounts.
The Conference registration fees includes:
– Welcome Reception and Participant kit;
– Admission to all scientific sessions, workshops and Keynote presentations;
– Conference lunches and coffee breaks;
– Closing Dinner & Party
Registration fees do not include:
– Transportation expenses;
– Cultural guided tours;
Submissions will be published in the conference proceedings if (at least one of) the authors register to the conference to present the work.
After the postponement due to the Covid-19 crisis, the registration fees remain unchanged. However, in case of authors who will not be able to attend the conference to present their work, a Virtual Session Option will be guaranteed.
Cancellations must be made by email to email@example.com. The registration fee will be refunded if cancellation is received by 15 April 2021. No refunds will be made for cancellations received after this date. Please note that a processing fee of 50 € will be deducted from all refunds, and orders are processed as a whole, so options (accompanying person registration) cannot be refunded separately. It is possible to change the name of the participant free of charge or to change the Registration Category (i.e. from Early/Regular to Virtual).