– the system allows 20 minutes to carry out the payments. If unpaid, the registration is not saved, and you need to register again;
– students and PhD candidates under the age of 30 should be prepared to attach a copy of their student ID or other certificate that clearly describes their current status;
– the payment will be carried out on behalf of the Cumulus Association, to the account of Aalto University Foundation, Finland, through a dedicated payment site outside of this website;
– delegates who require a visa invitation should contact us at email@example.com after registering.
Please find below all the registration fee categories and time discounts.
The Conference registration fees includes:
– Welcome Reception and Participant kit;
– Admission to all scientific sessions, workshops and Keynote presentations;
– Conference lunches and coffee breaks;
– Closing Dinner & Party
Registration fees do not include:
– Transportation expenses;
– Cultural guided tours;
Submissions will be published in the conference proceedings if (at least one of) the authors register to the conference to present the work.
After the postponement due to the Covid-19 crisis, the registration fees remain unchanged. However, in case of authors who will not be able to attend the conference to present their work, a Virtual Session Option will be guaranteed. Further information regarding the Registration Categories will be announced by September.
Cancellations must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The registration fee will be refunded if cancellation is received by 15 April 2021. No refunds will be made for cancellations received after this date. Please note that a processing fee of 50 € will be deducted from all refunds, and orders are processed as a whole, so options (accompanying person registration) cannot be refunded separately. It is possible to change the name of the participant free of charge or to change the Registration Category (i.e. from Early/Regular to Virtual).